Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mini-Vaca!

Like I said in my last post, my work has sent me to California for a week. I've been waiting for 6 years for them to send me to central CA so I can squeeze in a visit with my family on their dime - OK, not really on their dime, but it's nice to have my airfare paid for. So I was able to fly out Wednesday and stay with my aunt until Sunday before having to pick up with work again.

So I won't be able to post much for the next 10 days. Mostly because I'm going to be working my ass off driving this rediculous machine from Sacramento to Fresno to Bakersfield to Fresno and back to Sacramento.


I don't know if any of you have seen the 3D movie yet, but spoiler alert, this is what sank the Titanic. It barely fits in her driveway. But it does have a USB plug and syncs with iTunes which is pretty awesome.

Anyway, other than trying to parallel park the Hindenburg, we've been working on getting my aunt's blog, Still Crafty After 50, back up and running. It needed a make over, but she's back in business and I thought I'd give her a bit of a shoutout since she does make the most absurdly adorable crafty things I've ever seen.


Exhibit A
(she hasn't posted this one yet, but seriously...)


You might as well go over there and see what the fuss is about. Plus, the more you bug her, the more likely it is that she'll keep blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis